Info: After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.
Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.
– A full update of content aside from the whole game coding revamp.
– 5 new CGs with 9 unique scene variations, that add or change content depending on your choices.
– Unique Captain Content: Player choice of Captain will have an increased effect, with new events, troops, and sex scenes. Though we intend for most future content to be obtainable by most saves, we also think it’s important for player choices to grant unique rewards sometimes.
– Makhor Content: After leaving you on a cliffhanger with the Makhor last time, we’ll give you plenty of answers and scenes with the new character.
– Battle System Revamp: We increased the complexity of the combat system last time, but with this update we’ve completed the redesign. There’s a new resource to manage, plus we responded to complaints that the system didn’t include enough information about available attacks. The newly balanced system will make battles more varied and more fun.
– Army Raiding System Introduction: Now that Sabia has gained control of forces, she’ll be able to take the next significant step. This includes a brand new system that we have yet to introduce in a preview post. We’ll leave you to discover it in the game, but we’ll say that it adds another layer of consequences to all your past decisions.
– New Maps: You’ll be able to see an interactive part of the world map we previewed in the game that was applied to earlier content too. This is a new system so changes might happen to it, so PLEASE DO NOT save on the new map screen. If you save in the orc camp screen your saves should be safe from any changes we do.
– We changed the menus and GUI of the options in Sabia’s tent. You can now better see her stats, from sub to dom points, to strength and other things, to the relationship points you have with different characters.
– There is a completely new equipment and crafting menu too. Hopefully this will give you more clarity on the consequences of your actions and better way to execute the different mechanics of the game.
Download Kingdom of Deception Version 0.5.2 by Hreinn Games for free from comixxx.cx – large collection of adult comics, porn games and site-rips.