After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of being completely annihilating all the islands. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, the vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all.
Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and the military factions of Lundar. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.
– A full update of content: 5 new CGs with 7 unique scene variations..
– Tentacle quest: Investigate around camp to find a new series of events.
– Lake quest: A previously empty location has been filled in with a quest.
– Hellhound quest: Check out the kennels for another set of events.
– Kentark quest: Someone on the training grounds will set off another quest that will benefit all saves, but especially solo Sabia routes.
– Training quest: Keep training Sabia’s troops from the new map icon, with a lot of additional content for saves on the slavery route.
– Each of the above quests includes at least one unique scene, but there are a few additional events hidden in this update that can provide new equipment or more points toward other events.
– While this update was in progress, we also took the time to make some new item icons and polish up some previous quests. You probably won’t notice these unless you replay, but we always work on improving the game’s overall quality.
– Though we worked on the raiding system in response to player feedback, we decided to leave this work in the background and have this update focus on new content. But the foundation is laid for developments you might see in future updates.
– A full update of content aside from the whole game coding revamp.
– 5 new CGs with 9 unique scene variations, that add or change content depending on your choices.
– Unique Captain Content: Player choice of Captain will have an increased effect, with new events, troops, and sex scenes. Though we intend for most future content to be obtainable by most saves, we also think it’s important for player choices to grant unique rewards sometimes.
– Makhor Content: After leaving you on a cliffhanger with the Makhor last time, we’ll give you plenty of answers and scenes with the new character.
– Battle System Revamp: We increased the complexity of the combat system last time, but with this update we’ve completed the redesign. There’s a new resource to manage, plus we responded to complaints that the system didn’t include enough information about available attacks. The newly balanced system will make battles more varied and more fun.
– Army Raiding System Introduction: Now that Sabia has gained control of forces, she’ll be able to take the next significant step. This includes a brand new system that we have yet to introduce in a preview post. We’ll leave you to discover it in the game, but we’ll say that it adds another layer of consequences to all your past decisions.
– New Maps: You’ll be able to see an interactive part of the world map we previewed in the game that was applied to earlier content too. This is a new system so changes might happen to it, so PLEASE DO NOT save on the new map screen. If you save in the orc camp screen your saves should be safe from any changes we do.
– We changed the menus and GUI of the options in Sabia’s tent. You can now better see her stats, from sub to dom points, to strength and other things, to the relationship points you have with different characters.
– There is a completely new equipment and crafting menu too. Hopefully this will give you more clarity on the consequences of your actions and better way to execute the different mechanics of the game.
– Multiple balance changes that reduce the money requirement for the feast.
– Various typos, bugfixes, and other polishing.
– Rewards for doing well on the catgirl quest are increased.
– Money obtained from the bar orcs is increased.
– If you saved Kulgan, he brings a gift to your feast.
– If you have a high score with your Captain (or Jadk), they provide an item for the feast.
– 5 base CGs, 8 different scenes
– Many of the scenes are involved in the central arena event, which has many different events and variables that can change depending on how you play for this and future updates, so be careful how you play.
-Many new characters, bases and backgrounds.
-Fully reworked systems and core engine changes.
-A lot new reveals and lore progression.
-Fully remade shops with new assets to make it easier to use them. The new work option for the shops will appear in the shop itself as a button.
-New gallery for each CG you have seen, with the option to unlock the new ones after you see them.
-Now that we are far into the game the update has one dom and one sub CG, so you might not see everything in one play through.
Download Hreinngames – Kingdom of Deception [Version 0.6] (2017) (Eng) Update for free from comixxx.cx – large collection of adult comics, porn games and site-rips.